Fabric closed until further notice
During the past 9 weeks two 18-year old young men had passed away due to drug overdose at the London nightclub Fabric.
One of the men passed away at the hospital August 7th after he collapsed outside the venue at 08:20 BST. The other young man passed away nine weeks earlier.
“Officers felt the need to act due to concerns about the safety of those attending the club because of the supply of class A drugs in the venue and the recent deaths of two young men linked to the club,” a Metropolitan Police spokesman told the Islington Gazzette.
Fabric has been under the highlight before after a legal battle with Islington Council where the police wanted to introduce sniffer dogs at the gates to search for class A drug and ID scans for all visitors but was later overturned after an appeal by Fabric.
For more updates visit Fabrics Facebook page