Tour Essentials with PIEM
PIEM started playing at clubs as early on as 16 years old at clubs for 21 and over in Barcelona. Started out so young it had a heavi influency in his sound today as he got exposed to the House music of the 90’s and early 2000’s. Gradually becoming a favourite in the Barcelona Club scene playing in the best venues in Barcelona and earning himself residencies at the W Hotel Barcelona & CDLC Barcelona.
Eventually PIEM grow out of Barcelona to share stages with artists such as Technasia, Chus & Ceballos, Wally Lopez, Roger Sanchez, MK, Sandy Riviera playing at venues such as Club Space (Miami), Heart Nightclub (Miami), Space (Ibiza), Pacha (Ibiza), Jungle Experience (Thailand) and Fire & Lightbox (London).
Being a frequent traveller we reached out to PIEM to find out his Essentials when touring the world.
- Ear Plugs. Are always necessary!!!
- Submarine Battle. For the never ending airport transfers.
- Usb’s. I always bring 2, just in case.
- Go Pro. Best weapon to record aftermovies. This is always with me but i always forget to use it lol.
- Audio Recorder. I love to record my sets so I can listen to them when i’m at home and share them across my Social media networks.