Tour Essentials with Juliet Sikora
Born in Strzelce Opolski, Poland, Juliet Sikora’s journey into electronic music started early through the piano and developed extensively throughout her teens. With a combination of raw passion and academic nous, she soon entered into the music industry after obtaining a degree in Event Management and now finds herself stepping into the booths of top clubs worldwide on a weekly basis.
Juliet is also responsible for the running of Kittball, the Dortmund-based label she co-owns alongside Tube & Berger & P.A.C.O. The imprint currently sits within the Top 10 selling Deep House labels of all time on Beatport.
While on her way to Dominican Republic for gigs at the Warehouse and Vibe Club we caught up with her to find out her Tour Essentials.
- ZOOM Audio Recorder: I love to record my sets so I can share them on social media, or to record noises/sounds which I can use in the studio.
- Sleeping Mask: When I’m on tour, I generally don’t sleep enough. I try to grab some sleep whenever I get the chance. The good thing is, I can sleep almost everywhere!
- Ear plugs: Add to the sleeping mask and you have a special combination for shutting out noise and light.
- GoPro Camera: I see so many amazing things around the world and I love to share what I experience.
- Sunglasses: I always have at least two pairs of them with me when I travel. There is nothing worse than going out into the sunlight without sunglasses after a long night in the club!
- Rubik’s cube: You’re never bored when you’ve got a Rubik’s Cube in your hands!